If you are not stable within 1-2 weeks please schedule a consult with the office asap by clicking here.
Follow the below protocol if the Thyro Balance support is causing you to feel nauseous or irritable
- Start with 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach, 30 min before food optimally.
- About 5% of the population may experience nausea about 15 minutes after taking their support on an empty stomach. If nausea occurs 15 minutes after taking the Thyro Balance, at the next dosage only wait 10-14 minutes before you eat. Eating can help resolve the nauseous feeling.
- If that doesn’t work you can take the Thyro Balance with food, instead of on an empty stomach.
- If taking the Thyro Balance with food still doesn’t work, you can continue to half the dose until you find the right dose that works for you.
Follow the below protocol if are trying to increase your Thyro Balance support therapeutically and to address negative symptoms.
- Once you find your correct dose, every week you can add 1 dose spread out evenly throughout the day.
- If 1 Thro Balance support is tolerated on week 1, you can add 1 Thyro Balance dose at lunch time on week 2, 30 minutes before food.
- As long you aren’t experiencing any hyperthyroid symptoms (heart palpitation, anxiety, excessive sweating, irritability or poor sleep) you can continue to increase the Thyro Balance gradually till a max dose on your protocol sheet.
- If you have any hyperthyroid symptoms (heart palpitation, anxiety, excessive sweating, irritability or poor sleep), please drop your dose back to the previous dose before those symptoms occurred, this should help resolved the symptoms. Schedule a consult with Dr. J asap.
- In some occasion Dr. J will recommend taking thyroid support right before bed as some people who have sleep issues may respond beneficially. Feel free and ask Dr. J if this is right for you.
- Feel free and monitor your thyroid temps during the process. Please reach out to Dr. J if you are having issues to schedule a troubleshoot consult.